Welcome to Wuxi life - Expat and Locals together!

Menu
Personals

Weather
Wuxi weather forecast

This will open a new window

Random Quote
QuotesWhy you say you no bunny rabbit when you have little powder-puff tail?
-- The Tasmanian Devil

User information
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: agatwoolley
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 4555

People Online:
Visitors: 142
Members: 0
Total: 142

Advertisement

Wuxi life - Expat and Locals together: Forums

Wuxilife.com :: View topic - Where can I get a decent body massage ?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Where can I get a decent body massage ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuxilife.com Forum Index -> General Discussion / Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santosh
Still learning..
Still learning..

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Where can I get a decent body massage ? Reply with quote

Can anyone direct me to a place where you get a good body massage? How much would it cost ? My wife and I are used to getting a good Indian Ayurvedic Herbal massage on a regular basis to relax and are missing it.
Amanda
Still learning..
Still learning..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may wanna try here: Ming Xin or Xing Tian Di
Tang Nan road #98
Tel: 85028000
Bus: 15/19
(near Na Zhan hospital)
I use to go there for 70mins foot massage + 1hr body massage
just a nice and clean place to go, if u can be there before 5pm, u can have a good discount for 68rmb..
Phinn
Still learning..
Still learning..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden Bucket on No. 218 Qingshi Road (next to the KAIXUAN Gate Restaurant) offers nice foot and body massages. RMB 58 fo 90-min foot massage and RMB 68 fo 90-min body massage. Their phone number is 8260-3888.
travelgirl123
Soon I will be good at posting..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Good quality spa in Wuxi? Reply with quote

I'm reviving an old post here--Same question.

Can anyone recommend a nice spa/massage place in Wuxi (as in body or foot massage, manicure/pedicure, or other teatment services)? A decent spa, you know, someplace you'd send your mother to. If you've been to a nice place lately, or know of one, I'd love to hear about it. Location, price, services... whatever you know would be helpful. Thanks!

Is the "Golden Bucket" or "Ming Xin" or "Xing Tian Di" still places you'd recommend?
bluecrystal
Quality Laowai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i know for decent body massage:

1) "Tansy": they have 4 floors, 3rd floor for women spa, 4th floor for men spa. brand new fancy environment with professional workers. 2nd floor for haircut. here is their page: http://www.wxtz.cn/dmxx.htm. they used to be opossite of baoli, just moved to across street.

2) Grand ocean 5th floor: i don't remember the name that they say they are from switherland. only women spa though. very quiet with light music at their service area.

3) zu tian zu di: foot massage & body massage and some chinese treatment treatment. 2 stores, 1 is next to chuan guo yan yi sichuan restaurant. road is huai gu qiao. another store is around huishan, new one, never been there.
jeff
If the shoe fits...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how much would it cost on the 1st and 3rd massage parlors you cited?
bluecrystal
Quality Laowai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Jeff,

1st one, they will try to make you a member. you get a membership card beigining with 880RMB, then everytime you get go there, the service fee will be deducted from your card. when you use up all money in your card, you can charge it. i don't quite know the price for men's body massage, should be between 100-200RMB. they have some different types of massage like whole body, shoulder, back, facial something like that. actually i checked out their webpage, all pictures, address & map are still for old store. their new place is even much better. you should call them to find the new place. near VVS bar.

3rd one, normal foot massage costs 68RMB for 90min. they have thai body massage for 168 or 198rmb. and chinese body massage, i don't remember price.

regards,
Bc
peter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Niels. The 20 RMB place behind Sheraton is decent place for cheap massage. Most foreigners that I bring in there go back for more. You can even get a decent haircut for 10 RMB. The place across from Sheraton has good foot massage for 58 RMB. I recently found out you can buy a gold card. I bought the 1000 RMB card - they give you 1300 RMB credit + 2 free foot massage which brings price down to ~ 41 RMB.
Ricky
Still learning..
Still learning..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the name of the place behind sheraton?
New2Wu
Soon I will be good at posting..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the massage place on the top floor of the Baoli shopping center last week and had a foot massage. 1.5 hour for RMB 108. There is an English "Menu" of services offered, and the staff seemed competent.

Anyone have any other places to suggest for a legit. massage?

Thanks!
skycrawler
Still learning..
Still learning..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: new in town Reply with quote

Hi, apologize for reviving old topic

Can someone help me with information of Thai Massage or Good foot reflex in town?
Thanks a million for the help

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuxilife.com Forum Index -> General Discussion / Chat All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: